Dr Michelle Gannon and Dr Sam Jinich
will be leading their Couples Workshop:
Hold Me Tight Workshop
at The Lodge at Tiburon &
Acqua Hotel, Mill Valley
The Lodge at Tiburon is nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula on the San Francisco Bay. It is a short walk to the Angel Island/San Francisco Ferries and Historic Main Street, Tiburon.
Acqua Hotel is a 49-room modern boutique hotel situated on the picturesque shores of Richardson Bay in full view of Mt. Tamalpais. You’ll appreciate both the peaceful natural setting and prime location in the heart of the Bay Area.
Dates Available in Marin, California
October 10-11, 2020: Acqua Hotel
Saturday & Sunday
Dates Available in San Francisco
December 5-6, 2020: Fort Mason Center
Saturday & Sunday
We will meet from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm on both days. Coffee and tea will be provided. Meals are on your own. We will have a lunch break from 12:15- 1:30 each day. At the Acqua Hotel, there are many restaurants within walking distance. At The Lodge at Tiburon, there is a lovely restaurant and other restaurants and cafés nearby.
If you would like to attend Hold Me Tight Workshop and go home on Saturday evening, you may certainly do so. Or if you prefer, you may reserve a room at The Lodge at Tiburon or Acqua Hotel where you can easily walk to award-winning restaurants, cafes, boutiques and view beautiful San Francisco Bay sunsets. If you would like to stay at The Lodge at Tiburon, we are happy to share with you a 15% hotel discount link off the best available rate. The idyllic, beautiful, peaceful retreat setting of Tiburon and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay will be a wonderful place to enhance and improve your relationship. If you would like to stay at Acqua Hotel, Mill Valley, we are able to provide a 10% discount.
Many couples decide to attend the Hold Me Tight Workshop at the Lodge at Tiburon or Acqua Hotel to acknowledge their anniversary, birthdays, Valentine’s Day or time to focus on their relationship. Both locations in Marin, California are wonderful places to visit each day or spend the weekend with your partner.
We welcome ALL couples:
- Couples who want to improve and enhance their relationships.
- Distressed couples who are stuck in conflicts and disconnection.
- Couples who are interested to learn about the Hold Me Tight Model from an Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Attachment perspective.
The Hold Me Tight Workshop typically sells out in advance so please do register early to guarantee space. Thank you!
The $750 per Couple Workshop Fee includes:
- Hold Me Tight Workshop Workbooks full of helpful conversations and exercises.
- Engaging presentations, video demonstrations of other real life couples, and the opportunity for many private exercises and conversations with your partner.
- Michelle and Sam will be available to give you personal support and guidance as needed.
- Experienced Volunteer Therapists trained in the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) model will be available to you to offer additional support.
- Coffee & tea will be provided. Lunch and snacks are on your own.
Continuing Education Credits (13.5) for therapists are available for purchase through R. Cassidy Seminars after the workshop.